The Fort Fairfield Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to business, while caring for community. As a Chamber member you are at the forefront in community economic development and can provide input, through you Chamber membership, to help shape our community's "personality". A united effort is required to make the entire community prosper.
Additionally you receive the following benefits:
1. Complimentary listing in the Chamber membership directory
2. Complimentary hyperlink to your business website from the Chamber website members directory
3. Your business' interests actively represented by the Chamber's memberships in local, regional, and national business advocacy organizations
4. Receive Chamber referral for requested products, services and assistance
5. Receive information on issues that are important to your business and the community
6. Members in good standing are eligible for a seat on the Chamber Board of Directors
7. Free events and activities posting (limit of 100 words and/or separate poster/flyer) on the Chamber website and in the Chamber Office
8. Access to the Maine State Chamber Purchasing Alliance, Inc. "Chamber Blueoptions" small business and self-employed insurance program
9. Your business information placed in relocation packets for new residents
10. Workshops and business opportunities e-mail notifications
11. Assist in grand openings, ribbon cuttings, and open houses
12. Coordination of community events such as Fall Fun Fest, Christmas in the Village, and Town Wide Yard Sale
Join the Chamber today and demonstrate your community spirit while your business grows.
To see the Membership Fee Structure click on the following link: Membership Fee Structure.
For a Membership Application Form click the following link: Membership Application Form.